𝟙𝟞 . ✌️🥳

After his chat with the guys they did a few dance challenges, Todoroki forcing Bakugou to join, though unfortunately Uraraka and Midoriya won surprisingly. Though Katsuki wanted revenge.

"Hey, how about just dance? We can have a competition." Mina said standing at the front of the room, everyone agreeing, though Shoto was passed out laying next to the blonde on the couch.

After several rounds of just dance and having to push the bi-coloured male off when it was Bakugou's turn to dance with midoriya which was the deciding round. Todoroki slowly started to wake up to the sound of the music starting. Finally deciding after this he will tell the blonde he wanted to go to the hospital, slowly and hesitantly he got up.

"Todoroki, where are you going?" Came the sweet innocent voice of Uraraka. Who he happened to be sitting next to.

"I'm just getting a glass of water." He said, smiling softly as she nodded in reply, walking towards the kitchen, taking out a glass and filling it with tap water watching the dance battle happen.

Skulling the water he placed the glass on the table watching the dance still happening. After a few moments it wasn't until his worst nightmare came true. The pain in his lower areas became excruciatingly painful, he hunched over clenching his stomach as it burned.

No, no please no just wait a little longer please, he begged standing up straight looking at the group with a painful expression. His chest became tight like he couldn't breath, it hurt, everything hurt, it was like his heart wanted to stop, everything was becoming fuzzy,
He needed to get everyone's attention but his tongue was caught in his throat.

Placing his hand on the bench he pushed himself up slightly, though very quickly he knocked the glass over shattering the glass on the floor.

Bakugou was so lost in the dance he had no idea what was happening in the kitchen, though it wasn't until the sound of glass breaking that brought his attention back, everyone turned their attention to where it came from.

Bakugou's eyes widened to see the boy he loved in pain resting on the bench, everyone else worried. It wasn't until the boy stood up slightly though his eyes became heavy and as his body started to sway they closed, the boy falling down to the ground.

"Shoto!." Bakugou yelled, ditching the game and leaping over the couch, everyone else following, trying to catch him before he hit the ground. Though Katsuki was just a bit slow, he landed on the floor on his side with a loud thud.

Coming in from behind lifting him up, turning his body with his shoulder, having todoroki on his back, though in his arms, placing shotos left in his lap, holding the back of his neck as the boy tried to catch his breath, breathing in but never out, groaning in pain.

"Hey, hey babe what's wrong, talk to me." Bakugou said, trying to not only calm the boy in his arms but himself, he looked like he was in so much pain.

"It.....it hurts Kat." He choked out. He couldn't breath, his lungs hurt, his lower area hurt, his head hurt.

"What? What hurts?" He asked quickly, trying to adjust the male. Everyone was surrounding, having absolutely no clue what to do.

"........everything Kat......everything." He managed out, repeating not only for everyone but for himself. It was true everything was sending off some wave of pain.

"Okay, okay. Someone call the ambulance." Shouted Bakugou, taking out his fangs and his cat ears that were on his head, throwing them to the floor.

"On it." Said shitty hair, taking his phone out from his back pocket. dialing the number for the ambulance.

"Hang in there sho." He looked down to the boy, who was still finding it hard to breathe, his eyes becoming almost lifeless. No, no, he can't lose him, not now.