𝟙𝟠 . ✌️🤥

Another long chapter :/

He must have spaced out for a while, as he noticed he was now in a waiting room in the hospital, bending over his hands placed together firmly, his leg bouncing up and down with anxiety. He made a promise he would keep him safe, but how could he when he didn't know what was going on. What caused all this.

"Hey man, you okay?" His friend Kirishima came over, the two boys and teacher went to the hospital while everyone stayed back. They got changed though as it would have been weird showing up in halloween costumes. Kat was wearing his pajamas, black skull shirt and tracksuit pants with white shoes. While Kiri wore a red shirt and light blue pants with his red crocs.

"How did I let this happen? I should have taken him here sooner. When he said he wasn't feeling well this morning, all of this could have been avoided. I promised to keep him safe. Shitty hair. What kind of boyfriend am i?" he asked. If he can't do a simple thing like that, how can he ever have a stable relationship with the teen.

"You didn't know man, it's not your fault. Don't be so hard on yourself. Any of us would be in the same situation. All we can do now is hope he's okay. Remember the day after you guys confessed, we found him in the kitchen singing to give it up by KC and the sunshine band. Absolutely jamming out." laughed the redead, a small smile taking place on the blondes. "While he was making pancakes. He was so lost in it he didn't know we were watching." kiri laughed leaning back in the chair laughing.

"He was even dancing too." bakgou said with a big smile. He remembers that day so well. And not gonna lie, the guys not a bad dancer, he's got some moves.

That just made the redhead laugh more. "He was too, he even used the spatula as a microphone." he chuckled more. Tears of joy formed in the corner of his eyes.

"The pancakes still tasted amazing, even with him getting distracted with the music." That was a good day, the two went on their first date after school. Even spending the night together. It was one of his favourite moments with his lover.

"What do you mean I can't see my son!" Boomed a voice on the other side of the room. The redhead and blonde looked in the direction, down the hall slightly. Seen a tall fiery man, and two younger looking teens. One was a male with white hair and the other was a female with white with red streaks in it.

"I'm sorry sir but they're still running tests on him. If you take a seat over there we can call you up and give you the diagnostics." Said the young nervous looking receptionist.

"I don't care, my son was rushed to the hospital and I want to know why!." The yelling was the unmistaken sound of the number 1 hero. Endeavour aka Enji Todoroki or shotos father. The two accompanying him must be his siblings as he's met them before when he studied at envedours agency for the work studies.

"Endeavour, keep your voice down please." The lazy home room teacher said, who was lying on the floor in his sleeping bag. Woken from the yelling of the hero. The three turned their attention to the hero and younger teens.

"Katsuki?." Said the girl, her glasses fitting perfectly on her face, through her eyes showed she had been crying. Letting out a choked laugh she ran up to him. He stood up unsure of what to do. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, crying into his neck. His face showed discomfort and confusion, patting her back as some form of comfort.

The other two approached the crying girl and confused blonde. There was confusion all over the pro hero, he remembers this kid, but why is he here? He always complained to his son that they weren't friends.

Fuyumi pulled away. Sniffing, she looked him in his eyes. "What happened?." She asked. "All they told dad was that Sho was rushed to hospital." She said with an innocent voice, the family were together, well minus Natsou, though the hero said he was leaving because Todoroki was in hospital and she insisted on coming, calling her brother along the way.