𝟙𝟙 . ✌️😎

After todoroki recovered and everyone went back to their seats the class started again, though this time todoroki was forcibly keeping himself awake. He didn't want to be woken up again by Katsuki doing what he did earlier. He used to do that when he came over to wake him up most mornings before they moved in together, todoroki mentioned he hated it so he stopped, well he did.

"Wednesday I'm giving you all the day off to decorate your dorm common room area for your halloween party." Mr Aizawa said sluggishly. The whole room erupted into cheers hearing they get the day off. "Which means tomorrow were working extra hard." he added, which made the room fall into groans of disappointment. With that the bell rang for the end of the day.

Todoroki felt mentally drained, he didn't feel like doing anything but sleeping. Putting his bag over his shoulder he yawned as he was making his way towards the door, walking out of the classroom. He made it a few feet down the hall when he heard his name being called from behind.

Turning around slowly he saw Bakugou angrily stomping towards him. Shoto just did a slow blink as he waited for Katsuki, who had both his hands deep in his pockets, as did sho, walking side by side in silence making their way back home.

"Sorry I put my finger in your ear again." Bakugou said out of the blue, though he thought that was why Todoroki was quiet. Because he angered him again for doing that when he said he'd stop.

"It's fine." Was all his partner said, rather quietly, if Bakugou wasn't paying attention he could have missed the words escaping the boy's lips.

He noticed the teen stumbling quite a bit, as well as swaying as he walked. Was he that tired? "Did you sleep at all last night?" The blonde asked. Maybe that was the cause of him feeling fatigued.

"Surprisingly well." He responded, a yawn escaping his mouth after. He thought he would sleep awful with the news he received yesterday, apparently not.

"Look, here." Bakugou said, walking in front of Todoroki, crouching down. Todoroki was unsure what he was implying. "Jump on my back, I'll carry you so you don't run into a pole or come face first with the pavement." He stated.

Though Todoroki didn't want to be a burden, the blonde had a point: he could barely support himself without wanting to doze off, so he comfortably got on his back, wrapping his arms around his lover's neck, and legs around his waist. Bakugou began walking again, though this time carrying a sleeping Todoroki Shoto.

-

Entering the dorm building he already saw everyone situated in the common room, Todoroki's slow walking must've held them up. "There's the love birds!." Kirishima yelled. Which only caused Bakugou to raise a finger to his lips telling everyone that his boyfriend was fast asleep on his back.

"Is todoroki-kun alright?." Midoriya asked, standing up from his place on the couch, everyone sharing worried expressions. After what happened in class they were all concerned about their classmate and friend.

"He's just tired, why are you all extras together down here?." He asked, walking further into the room. Some people were holding back their smiles. It was funny to see the usually angered blonde to be piggyback carrying someone, though it was no surprise it was Todoroki.

"We're having a discussion about Wednesday, will Todoroki be well enough to still come?." Momo asked, as she was standing at the front of the room along with Iidia.

"I don't know, but if he isn't I'll stay with him."Bakugou said, adjusting Todo a bit as he was sliding off. 

"Man, I hope you guys can, especially you Bakugou. I know how much you love Halloween." Kirishima said, who was sitting on the couch next to Bakugou who was still standing.