𝟙𝟡 . ✌️😓

Thursday midday

"So, he kept the whole thing a secret, even from kacchan?." Whispered the electric blonde who was situated in the common area lounge room.

"Yeah, when me and bakubro hung out on Sunday, it was because he told him he was seeing his sister." Kirishima responded, in a hush whisper.

"There must have been some reason for him to hide all this, and to lie to Bakugou, but it does explain why he was looking so ill." Mina said.

"I was terrified though when he collapsed in the kitchen, must have being hard for Bakugou." Yaoyorozu said in a concerned innocent voice.

"I think he should have just told everyone when he was first diagnosed, don't know why he hid it." Jiro said.

Everyone besides the blonde, were in the common areas sitting on the couches, eating warm baked goods and drinking hot chocolate as it was growing cold, talking about the whole situation.

"He asked me how he was supposed to tell Kacchan." Midoriya mumbled.

"So wait, you knew?" Kiri asked.

"What? No, I just asked what was wrong and he said "just a lot on my mind" so I asked him if he's told Kacchan and."

"He said no."

"Yeah, so he asked how he was supposed to tell him, so I suggested telling him how he would tell me, I didn't know that meant not saying anything."

"But Bakugou said he was going to tell everyone today, so maybe he came up with that idea, but it still doesn't explain why he lied and kept it all to himself." Jiro defended.

"Wait, remember when we were in the cafeteria and Todoroki started crying because he had a nightmare about Bakugou leaving, maybe it has something to do with that?." Kaminari said, remembering that lunch.

"Hey, yeah maybe."

"All we can do is pray that our friend's health will improve, and we will be informed on his reasoning of not trusting his classmates and partner, with such devastating news." Iida said, a little too loud, especially considering they didn't want to talk about the whole situation with Bakugou hearing. When he came home last night, he spoke a word to no one and locked himself in his room.

"Shhhh." The whole class whispered out, fingers to their lips.

"Iida, we don't want Bakugou hearing us talking about this." Uraraka whispered, reminding her friend to lower the volume.

"But I can agree on your words, cancer is a very serious thing, he's lucky it didn't cause anything worse." Tokoyami pointed out.

"What exactly happened in the kitchen, like yeah, he passed out and his heart stopped and Bakugou had to give him CPR, but what actually did happen?." Mineta asked an interesting and understandable question.

((Bruh mineta spell checked to miners I'm sobbing))

"He had a heart attack, dumbass." A voice came from around the corner, the whole class sending their looks and attention to the source of the voice. There stood the ash blonde, looking angry as per usual though you could see the bags under his eyes standing hunched over like a tired zombie . "Why the fuck are you up so late?." He asked.

"Umm, it's 1:45 pm dude." Kaminari said, taking out his phone, checking the time.

"Oh." Was all he said, walking towards the kitchen. Everyone looked to the redhead, giving him a look.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I didn't say anything." He whispered.

"Dude go talk to him." Kaminari whispered back.