𝟚𝟛 . ✌️😵‍💫

I don't know if i can do this kiri."

"Dude relax, you look fine."

"But what if i'm underdressed, i don't even know what he's wearing, stupid deku pulled him away from me before i could ask."

"It's just dinner man, it's not like you're asking for his family's blessing."

"Shut the fuck up shitty hair, i don't even care anymore, i just want to not fuck things up with his parents."

"You won todoroki over, I'm sure you'll win his family over too."

It had been a whole week since shoto told bakugou, his sister invited the ash blonde over for dinner. Todoroki didn't think it was that big of a deal, but Midoriya pulled him away from the blonde to help him get ready, while Kirishima helped bakugou. 

Kiri picked out a nice outfit for the blonde. A plain black shirt, with a dark blue jacket with a white stripe across the front and a small red one underneath, black skinny jeans with rips at the knees and white converse, though he was thinking he was underdressed.

He just went with what he had, making his way down the hall towards the lounge room in the common area. When he entered he saw no sign of the other male, perhaps he was still getting ready.

There were a few other students in the room, sitting on the couch talking about who knows what. "Wow bakugou, looking fancy i see." Mina beamed when she saw the male enter the room.

"Dam kacchan special occasion?" Kaminari asked, who had a penis drawn on his face. Which made both him and the redhead lift their brows. "Were playing truth or dare, come play dude." he said, that must be why that was on his face.

"Going out with half 'n 'half." he said, taking his seat next to the arm rest, kirishima next to him, sero and kaminari on the floor in front of them, mina next to kiri. They played 1 around of the game before bakugou looked at his phone

4 : 3 0
It read. They were meant to be there at 5 so what was taking todoroki so long, it's not like he's worried or anything, he just doesn't want to be late.

💥Kat💥
Hey i'm down in the common area, you almost ready?

He messaged the teen, waiting for him to respond, while the idiots continued playing the ridiculous game, kiri and sero now also had a penis drawn on their cheeks, matching the electric blonde.

4 : 4 7
🧊IcyHot🔥
Sorry something happened i'm on my way down now<3

Something happened? What could it be, maybe he was feeling sick from the chemo? Maybe the tumor returned, he clenched his phone in both his hands, hoping there would be more of an explanation of what happened, but the message bubble never came, all he could do now was wait. "Hey kacchan truth or dare?" Kaminari asked, looking at the blonde, who seemed a bit uncomfortable.

He kinda forgot he was still playing this stupid game, nothing was actually happening that was making it pass the time, just mina drawing dicks on the males cheeks. Rolling his eyes he responded. "Dare." if he draws anything on his face, so god help me he will wish they never did.

Kaminari placed his finger to his chin as he looked up at the ceiling, thinking of a good, embarrassing dare, but also not enough to piss him off. "I dare you....to leap into todoroki's arms when he comes down." That was reasonable enough.

"Nani?" the blonde asked. "There's no fucking way I'm doing that dunce face." he replied, crossing his arms as he leaned back into the chair. He's not doing that, no way.

"Okay then I can draw a dick on your cheek." mina said, taking the sharpie cap off as she got up, from her place on the couch.

"Huh? No fucking way, I'm not showing up to dinner with a fucking penis on my face, besides that's not the dare you racoon eyed freak." he yelled, leaning back into the couch to get away from her.

"It's punishment for not doing the dare, everyone else got it, it's only fair cause you're refusing." she said smiling, leaning closer towards the male, the other three guys refused their dares, so they faced the punishment, now bakugou is refusing, he has to face the consequences.

As if on cue he heard the elevator ding and the sound of two pairs of footsteps making their way towards the room. It's either a penis or a very embarrassing hug. Fuck it's only obvious what he has to do.

"Hey kat, sorry i." Todoroki started, looking down at his phone, holding a bag with a few items he had, only to look up to see the blonde running towards him. Bakugou leaped off the ground in front of him. Eyes widening shoto dropped his bag and phone on the ground as Katsuki leaped into his arms, his legs wrapping around his waist, his arms around his neck, head on his shoulder, as Todoroki held high up his thighs, his eyes wide as he processed what just happened.

The whole bakusquad laughed as they held their stomachs in discomfort, they couldn't believe what just happened. Midoryia who came down with todoroki covered his mouth to hide his smile with his hands.

Todoroki looked over to midoriya wondering if he knew what was going on, but he just shrugged. He was as clueless as the due coloured male. "Kat, what are you doing? I thought we talked about you jumping onto my lap." he grinned. Making the group laugh out more.

Bakugou just grumbled, stupid cat jokes, but he wasn't complaining, todoroki smelled so good, his cologne like warm fire on a cold winter day. Like his natural scent. He lifted his head up, looking at Todoroki in his eyes, cupping his cheeks. "You smell good," he whispered.

Todoroki let out a soft buff of air through his nose, like a soft laugh. "Not as good as you." he responded, planting a quick peck to his lips. Before dropping his hands as the blonde landed back on his feet, while todoroki picked up his phone and bag. "Thank you midoriya." he said smiling to the greenhead, who just beamed, leaping into his arms hugging his tall friend.

-

The pair were walking down the path, enjoying each other's presence. Bakugou looked at the boy next to him, though didn't turn his head, looking at the outfit he was wearing. A black turtleneck shirt, with a light long brown choat, with light blue pants and a belt, with his signature light blue converse, his hair perfectly split as always.

"What was it that made you late?" he asked, as shoto pulled out his phone from his back pocket opening up his messages as he did some scrolling through them.

He hummed before pulling his attention away from the device and giving it to the blonde. "Oh, turns out with how much recovery my mother has made, she was able to come tonight. I was a bit shocked, and midoriya was helping me relax." he smiled wobbly, as he looked back at the phone.

Shit not only was Bakugou having to have dinner with Todoroki's father and siblings but now his mum. "Right." was all he said, looking ahead of him, as he felt all his past nerves build back up.

Shoto put his phone back in his pocket, before looking at the blonde next to him, who seemed to grow nervous all of a sudden. He softened his expression, grabbing a hold of his hand, entwining his fingers. "Don't worry babe, she's the most supporting person ever." he smiled for encouragement.