Fetishism

4-7 Glasses

"I'm always dreaming these days," Karl spoke finally, drawing patterns on Sapnap's hand.

"In my dreams, I tend to dress a little... differently. I'm often talking with you, some place other than here. Unlike my dreams, this place is so empty. Don't you think it could do with some change?" Karl inquired.

Sapnap agreed, the library was getting a bit old and tiring to look at.

"Maybe decoration? We could decorate for the holidays," Sapnap suggested.

"With what decorations?" Karl rolled his eyes.

"What I mean is... maybe I should slip on my glasses to shake things up. Would you... like that?" Karl spoke shyly.

"Of course! I'd love to see you in glasses Karl," Sapnap beamed.

"Oh, you do? I'm glad. Hang on a moment..."

Karl dug through a drawer attached to the desk, pulling out a pair of simple black framed glasses and putting them on.

"How do they look?"

Sapnap could only stare, he didn't want to be weird, but Karl looked really good in glasses.

"It's embarrassing when you stare like that. If you want me to remove them, just say so, okay? Bye for now."
────

"Ugh... again with the staring. What now? Want me to take off my glasses? On again, off again... you really are fickle. Fine, off they go."

Karl went to take the glasses off, but Sapnap quickly stopped him.

"No! Don't take them off, I like them," the raven exclaimed.

"Quit winding me up, will you? Oh, never mind. As long as you're happy. I happen to like wearing these glasses, anyway. Although, I'd take them off for you, if you wanted. Come back soon, all right?"