Sweet Dreams

?-? Oh...
Highly recommend listening to the music above for this!

Karl pulled Sapnap close, the two sharing a short kiss.

"I love you," the brunet whispered, "I love you too," the raven returned.

"But Sapnap, it's time to wake up."

Sapnap laughed, massaging patterns into Karl's hips, "what do you mean?"

"Wake up!"

Sapnap leaped up, his heart racing and beating loudly in his ears, breaths rapid. He looked around, but his mind didn't process any of his surroundings.

"Sapnap!" a familiar voice called, tone distressed, the man running over to the bed he was laying on.

"You woke up," he sobbed, "oh thank god."

"Dream?"

"You... you were in a coma for ten days, I thought you were never going to wake up," Dream continued to cry, his hand covering his mouth.

"The doctor's weren't even sure you would. Oh... but here you are, I'm so glad you're okay."

Dream pulled Sapnap into a hug to the best of his ability without harming the man.

"Sapnap?" no response, "Sapnap?"

"Where's Karl? Where is he?" tears streamed down his cheeks, "where's Karl? Dream, where's Karl?" he kept repeating.

"Sapnap what's going on?"

"My... my boyfriend, I want to see him."

"Sapnap... you don't have a boyfriend?"

Both of them continued crying.

"I want to see Karl!" Sapnap shouted, his breathing getting even more rapid.

"Nurse! Something's happening!" Dream shouted.

"I want to see Karl!" he yelled again, "please, please, please!" he cried.

"Sapnap?" the nurse spoke, "Sapnap you're in the hospital, okay? You were in an accident."

"What... No! I..." Sapnap screamed.

"Sapnap I need you to calm down, okay? Look at me. Sapnap? Do you hear me? Sapnap? Sapnap I'm going to need you to listen to me, okay? Sapnap."
────

"I love you, Sapnap."

They danced together to the silence of the library and the sound of each other's heart beats, Sapnap held Karl close as they swayed.

"I love you too, Karl, forever and always."

"Forever and always," Karl repeated with a smile.

The two only took a break to sit at the desk and share a slice of cake each. Karl ate chocolate, Sapnap ate red velvet. When Sapnap asked how he got the cake, Karl responded with 'it's a secret.'

"It's my favorite, I've loved it since I was a little kid," Sapnap began, referring to the slice of red velvet in front of him, "seriously, we'd make it home made or we'd buy it, was the best thing ever. It made all my nights... a lot better. Stupid how something like cake can do that."

"Well... life is about the little things sometimes, even if it is just a cake. That can mean the world to someone," Karl added with a chuckle.

"Yea..." Sapnap trailed off, taking a bite of his cake.
────

"It has been... a few months, since you've first came to me for help, and I am here for you, one hundred percent. Nothing you say is wrong, you can feel whatever way you want to feel, just let yourself feel it. Whatever emotion that may be," she paused.