ANNOUNCEMENT

After of this story po, I'll be having a Duology of Stanley Brothers. Kaya po wala sila sa mga special chapters because its a surprise!!!

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Sana suportahan niyo po the way you all love Zhiel and Myrh po!!!

STANLEY DUOLOGY #1

Lyle Drake Trinidad Stanley
-known as the protective brother, heartrob, kind and gentleman. Pero ni minsan hindi niya naranasang pumasok sa isang relasyon pero paano kung opposite sa ideal girl niya ang kanyang mamimeet? A boyish and has a stone heart lady?

Abangan ang story po ni Lyle at Hein.

STANLEY DUOLOGY #2

Nyle Jake Trinidad Stanley
- a boy who didn't know his true identity, his true family his true life. Untouchable one, hate attention, people and noise. But what if he met a woman who is talkative, love to read wattpad and what if he met a man with the same face and feature of him, will he dig more? Will he leave to be with the family that he long for how many years or stay to be with his milady?

Abangan po ang story ni Nyle at Vixryl.

And additional po is my new story po. Ang Mourn Now, Chortle Later. This story is very dear to me too. I see myself to the main character po at sana po ay subaybayan niyo din po ang buhay ni Mnemosyne.

Salamat...