CHAPTER - 7 INVISIBLE STRING ❤

Y/N'S POV

The station was not too far from the hotel. We walked a few meters but still some people were now and then taking glances of Taehyung who was walking beside me.

I know that even his face was covered...his physique and silhouette was enough for everyone to stop and stare at him for a while.

Once we reached the station...we moved forward and we both stood on the platform...to wait for the train to come.

Taehyung was kinda looking here and there...and I thought that it felt awkward and new for him to be in a new environment of a new country.

The train arrived soon and Taehyung looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"Is this the train?" He asked while looking at me with curiosity.

I smiled at him and nodded my head and moved forward but he hesitated a little.

Seeing his excitement and nervousness...I slowly slided my hands into his big hands as he looked at me with a little surprise in his eyes...over the sudden touch initiated by me for the first time.

We both boarded the metro train and Taehyung was not easily identified by anyone.

Because he was totally covered except his eyes...infact I was unable to identify him earlier.

We somehow managed to get a corner seat in the train.

"Comfortable?" I asked to Taehyung who was just looking around the train like he has seen it after so many years

"Yeah...the seats are good...but don't you think they should have some snack facility here too...just like we have in flights?" Taehyung said as his eyes looked at me with a very childish look.

"And why is that? Our stop is just 14 stations far away...and it would not take that much time though. Besides...you can eat the gimbap once we're out from here." I said calmly.

Taehyung's eager voice was making me laugh from inside...and when I saw him...he was already busy looking somewhere else while smiling brightly.

I followed his gaze and saw that he was looking at a small baby girl sitting there with her mother.

"Hey did you see that...that cute baby smiled at me." Taehyung said while smiling under the mask.

"Yeah...I bet she must be thinking that you're beautiful." I said...not realising that I just complemented him.

"Really...?" Taehyung asked as his gaze again fell on my face.

"Am I?" He continued while showing his big surprised voice.

"Obviously...weren't you the one who got named as the most beautiful man on the earth." I said as my voice became a little hesitant with the look that Taehyung eyes carried.