CHAPTER - 47 MAKE IT RIGHT ❤

Y/N'S POV

Taehim was talking to a man who seemed a little bit distant from us as he was running on the stairs earlier playing.

I rushed towards Taehim and zoned out a little bit seeing all the things happening around me.

My eyes were stuck on Taehim when I realised he said something in his most excited voice .

"Mumma look I found the glimmer angel,he looks like me. Let's take him to the cafe and give him a freebie muffin." He said in excitement as I felt a knot forming in me when my eyes shifted from Taehim to the person who was holding him.

And then the man's face came into my view and my mind stopped processing anything after seeing his face which I thought that I was never going to see again.

It felt like my heart had stopped working for some seconds and the shopping bags which I was holding slipped out of my hands .

The same 179 centi meters tall figure was standing in front of my small structure.

Whom once I called the love of my life.

The same deep black beautiful eyes were covered with thick rim glasses...the same pink lips which are quivering because of the cold right now. His ears and cheeks were slightly red because of the cold weather.

And suddenly his name came out as a whisper from my mouth.

TAEHYUNG...

I was unable to feel anything...no emotions...no pain...nothing.

My hands reached towards my cheeks and I felt that my cheeks were completely soaked with tears .

And then it started raining heavily. The color of the sky changed with the purple sky. The wind was blowing very fast and the weather became like some sort of movie or novel.

All the memories from the past started running in front of my eyes like a movie. The one when we met after the concert...the one when Tannie came home...every time we made love...Everything was playing in front of me like a cassette.

The whole seven months and their most euphoric moments of my life splashed in front of my eyes in seconds. I was still unable to figure out what just happened? It's not a nightmare of mine? All these things are happening for real?

My heart started to melt and all feelings started to come in my mind making me the same 23 years old
y/n.

His baby bear.

I was having an urge to go to him and hug him tightly. Tell him everything that I am tired ,Tae. I wanted to snuggle myself in him so badly...so that this world will never be able to see me again.

I wanted to tell him all the things that have happened to me in past years. I wanted him to protect me and his baby from all the thorns we have walked down...till now. I wanted to let him know that it was so difficult being a single mother and living here...half a heart without him.

I wanted to tell him that I'm tired of all the things now. Just end this hide and seek game from now on. I'm tired. Take me to a place where there's no one just me...him...and Taehim.