CHAPTER - 49 WHAT ABOUT US?❤

Y/N'S POV

Turning onto my bed tiredly while sleeping I kept my hand on the other side of the bed. The cold mattress touched my hands and I woke up in an instant. Looking around the room ,my heart picked up it's pace not finding Taehim around. The clock on the wall struck 6 in the morning.

Where he could be this early in the day.

Walking outside into the living area. A sense of relief washed over me when flashes of yesterday came to my mind as I saw Taehim laying over Taehyung's chest peacefully. I huffed leaning against the door.

Thank you God once again.

I walked over to them and this moment it was the most beautiful thing to start your mornings with. Both of them looked so peaceful and beautiful. The way Taehim has clutched onto Taehyung's shirt while sleeping made me so weak and my throat tightens with emotions as I sat there on the floor beside the table watching them sleep.

Concealing this view infront of my eyes.

And forever in my heart.

I spent the next twenty minutes sitting there like this watching my Taehim sleeping with his father without even knowing that the person who he is trying to find and meet for so long is him. I stood up from the floor and went to the wooden shelf. Pulling out my pink poloroid camera from the drawer I walked to them again and clicked a photograph of them. Once the photo card was in my hand ,I shook it in my hands to let it dry before looking at it and hiding it somewhere deep inside away from every eye.

And in the next one hour I was ready for the whole day ahead. Both Taehim and Taehyung were still not awake as I went to Taehim waking him up.

"Taehim wake up baby" I said as he wiggled in his Sleep hugging Taehyung even more tighter.

"Tae baby wake up. See it's already morning time" I kissed his forehead but he didn't budge.

"Tae wake up" I kept my hands over his back when Taehyung's warm touch fell onto my hands.

He started grazing the back of my hand when my eyes travelled to him,his half sleepy eyes were staring at me.

"Wake up both of you" I announced avoiding his gaze and walking to the kitchen again wearing a mask of I HATE TAEHYUNG again.

I was watching Taehyung who tucked Taehim inside the blankets and and walked to me,his hairs were a mess and my eyes were fixed to his every movement.

"Good Morning baby bear" His sleepy voice was the last thing I needed to hear right now to make me wish that this was how our normal mornings should be like.

Shut up Y/n

"Morning" My stern voice reached him and his curious eyes fell on me.

Looking at me as a secret admirer.

As if the secrets of universe resides me.

As if he doesn't know what those secrets are.

But in reality he knows everything.