CHAPTER - 59 CONFESSIONS TO MY ANGEL ❤

Y/N'S POV

Waking up with this heartwarming sight after an eternity...was like thousands of butterflies battling inside my stomach.

I was sleeping while snuggling my face into his neck... Feeling his huge body next to me.

When my eyes open...my heart melted after seeing the sight that was in front of me.

Taehim was sleeping peacefully like a winterbear...cuddling with his father and sleeping with his head on Taehyung's chest.

Meanwhile Taehyung was holding Taehim close to him with his one hand as his other hand was under my head.

The bright sunrays were peaking into the room through the windows. Many birds were chirping outside...in this sunny morning.

The morning felt so peaceful and surreal

The morning felt so peaceful and surreal. The whole room was filled with the bright and shiny light of sunrays.

Well... The sun, the birds, this whole morning...everything seems so happy...

Just like me...

I have experienced this thing again today...after so many years from childhood...that I slept on the couch watching a movie with them at night and wake up on the bed.

That time...it was my nannies, normally girl's remember their mom and dad but for me it was not them carrying me inside the room but at this time...It was none other than Taehyung.

Right now only maa and dad are the only one's missing in this euphoric sunrise of the today's morning.

Taehim is sleeping on Taehyung's torso meanwhile his appa is in his precious deep sleep.

Rays of sun were constantly hitting on Taehyung's face making the freckles on his honey toned skin more clear

My eyes were constantly dancing on every part of his ethereal face and all I was doing was thinking that what have I done to have him in my life.

But how could I be so mean to my baby...

Taehim...

He wants what every child has in their lives.