CHAPTER - 12 IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU❤

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It's been almost a month...since we're back from our world tour. Life has been showing me it's true colours and being a living hell since then.

With every breath I take and every step I take...it's only my work...or my family in my mind.

In the middle of this month...the work was a little less hectic as we were on a world tour a few days back.

We were just giving some normal interviews to the news channels or performances when suddenly at the middle of the night my phone rang.

I received the call and there it was. I don't know who called me...I don't know what time it was...I don't know how I reached Daegu.

The only thing...I just remember that someone told me that.

"Your Sister got into an accident. She was on her way back home from work when a guy attacked her."

It was midnight right now and I was in a hospital room with the beeping sound of the monitor echoing in the room as I watched my younger sister Eunjun... laying peacefully on the bed with a bandage wrapped around her forehead.

She got eight stitches in her head, two around her lips and one on her right ankle

And all of this was just because of me...when the cops came to take her statement she said that the man who hit her was only saying the same thing...

"Tell your brother... he's the reason for your this state. I don't have anything to do with you girl...but that Kim Taehyung. He stands nowhere beside me but still is living a life which was mine. He snatched everything from me..."

I don't know who he was...or he was here to take revenge or anything.

Cops arrested him and said that he was mentally disturbed but between all this shit...my Eunjun was the one who got hurt the most and that too...just because of me.

I'm constantly being the pain of everyone...I love.

From past weeks...the company has been calling me to get back to work.

It's been so many days since any of our group activities have happened.

The members are saying that I should take my time and take care of matters of my home...but I know that they all are saying this out of their love. I can't make their careers suffer because of me.