CHAPTER - 23 BREAKDOWN❤

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The shoot was going well and we all were dressed in simple clothing today. The environment here was peaceful as it was the countryside.

I was in my vanity and the stylists were doing my hair when my phone rang in my hands. I huffed a heavy sigh before answering the call.

"Hello Tae. What's all this happening around? Did you forget me that easily babe?" My ears met with a snobby voice.

"Enough now...I'm hanging up." I motioned the stylist to leave me alone for a second.

"Don't you dare Taehyung...and what's this shit happening on Twitter with Jennie?" She started to literally throw fireballs against the phone.

"Why do I have to tell you about that? Who the hell are you?" I mocked to which she huffed again.

"Tae...I'm serious. Tell me right away...what's happening with you and Jennie? Are you sleeping with her now? Don't forget that you are still mine." I kept on listening to her till my insides allowed me to bear.

"Why are you silent...tell me? Oh sorry...I was wrong. Kim fucking Taehyung doesn't sleep with anyone. Then are you fuck--?" Before she could even complete...I burst out loudly.

"Don't you fucking dare Nora...bad mouth me or anyone here in front of me. You seem to have no right over me. Everything between us ended years ago. We don't have any link to one another now." I said to which I heard her laughing humourlessly at me.

"Baby...you're wrong. Nora only exits from someone's life...when she wants to...not when they want." She chuckled and I felt the blood in my veins being boiled up.

"Then...just wait and watch...until I contact your agency to kick you out from the projects you're working in..." I said and now there was silence from her side.

"Don't make it personal Taehyung. You know...you were too equally involved in everything we did. You can't back away like this in middle." Her voice turned a little soft.

"I was...I know. I was involved with you...but now I'm over it. I don't want you...so please...now get lost." I hung up the phone while slamming it down on the dresser.

Uhh...My head hurts now.

What a lovely start of work?

Talking to her.

Fuck this already...

As soon as we started taking photos...everyone gathered around. Our team maybe didn't know about the pretty chaos...that I made on Instagram but Hobi hyung did.

I can tell it from his face. He had that confused and concerned look all the time whenever our eyes meet.

"Can we take a break...it's so bright here." Jin hyung's voice sounded tired as I looked at him and he was sweating.