CHAPTER - 26 I WANNA BE WITH YOU❤

SOO-YOUNG'S POV

I was literally so much into sleeping these days. This is what life has been... get bored all day and then Yoongi at night.

Let's not talk about him...

He had me get bored all the time... by taking extra care of me... since I'm pregnant.

We were so much more cool back in our teen days. And now...to kill my time when I asked Yoongi to get me a kitten as a pet...he got me pregnant.

It's not like I don't want the baby. It's the most beautiful thing. To experience a new life growing in you but...Yoongi should grow up and know that I'm okay with going out...eating a little bit of unhealthy sometimes.

My deep sleep broke when he entered the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed after pecking my lips.

"What?" I opened my sleepy eyes to the thought that he just left in the morning and it's barely noon right now

How is he back...this much early...?

"What... I don't wanna go tomorrow but since I have to... I wanted to spend time with you." He said showing me a gummy smile.

"Ohh God...really... then why did you leave at the first place idiot." I sat on the edge of the bed tying my hairs.

"Anyways... Caramel...do you have any idea of how we can plan a date indoors? Means in the building?" He asked with his curious kitten eyes looking at me.

"Yoongs! Don't you think it's a very unique way of surprising me." I shyly said when he chuckeled.

"Caramel...aren't we too old for this? It wasn't about us. I was talking about y/n and Tae. He's leaving with us and y/n is left behind with you. I know you're habitual to this... but she's not. So Tae came up with this." He said and a little scream left my mouth.

Really?

Is the boy falling too?

Uhmm... they'll make a very beautiful couple.

I know that.

No arguments.

"Don't you remember how we celebrated your birthday last year. On the terrace...you, me, wine, music, sex." He jumped in the middle.

"Great! How it didn't come to my mind first. But I don't have any idea about the preparations because  you did all of that?" I asked as he smiled.

"Well...let's stay silent and let me handle this. Then we can have dinner together...and talk about things. We have to discuss a name too for our angel and this time come to conclusion rather than arguing. Your mom has been calling me everyday when you're not around. At least talk to her...and lastly tell your stupid staff to buy some more chocolates till evening. They're saying it went out of stock."I was disgusted at last as I hugged him while snuggling my head into his chest.