CHAPTER - 8 GOING TOO FAR ❤

Y/N'S POV

"It tastes delicious y/n..." Taehyung said while eating as his lips formed in a cute pout.

"What

"What...really...?" I asked him while raising my eyebrows...not believing his words.

"Yeah...it tastes amazing. After so long...I am eating something which has this much homely vibes." Taehyung said with his mouth stuffed with food.

"Thank you Taehyung..." I said smiling.

I was watching him eat and it made my heart flutter with just witnessing the most beautiful thing in this world.

He was liking the food which I made and more than that he looked so cute while eating.

"You wanna try some...?" Taehyung asked...gulping down the last bit of food in his mouth.

"Yeah sure..." I said shyly while stretching my hands out to take a piece of gimbap but before that...I saw Taehyung's hand was offering me a bite of gimbap.

He himself was eating the food now with his left hand and his right hand was still resting in front of me...making my heart beat in not so normal speed as I gave him a questioning look before his muffled voice reached me.

"Trust me...it's tasty...go ahead." Taehyung said as he kept his hand in front of my mouth.

Fuck me already...what is this...

I slowly opened my mouth when Taehyung stuffed my mouth with the gimbap.

Slowly chewing down...I can't really imagine that gimbap can taste this good in any life.

It really tasted delicious because of the person who made me eat it.

"See...it tastes good. But I'm not sharing anymore." Taehyung said while hiding the box away from me.

"Tae...you're such a baby sometimes." I laughed loudly when Taehyung gave me a serious look...making me gulp down...cursing myself.

"Don't call me that...I'm not a baby." His gaze was dark while saying it and I almost choked on my saliva.

His honey skin was shining under the sun as he left a loud chuckle after seeing my flustered face.

"S-sorry..." I stammered this time.

After sometime Taehyung finished all the food but we were still sitting in the park. I didn't really want to initiate anything after what I just said.

I'm so blunt sometimes...I really do believe it.

Taehyung was wiping his hands with a wet tissue as he looked at me.

His face was still not normal but I don't think that I said anything...that should offend him that much.