CHAPTER - 43 PARTING OUR WAYS❤️

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I got ready for work early in the morning. Though I wanted to sleep but couldn't help it when my production team asked me for some help.

I can't say no to anyone...

It's my biggest weakness...

But work should be my first priority...right?

And fuck...this cold weather...

I was putting the security code of my apartment door as I'll be in the studio for next few hours...I heard some weird noises.

Walking ahead...I heard someone's loud sobs from the lower floor of the building.

Does somebody need help?

A quick question crossed my mind.
V hyung's apartment is there...just below mine and he came home drunk...as we all know...But they must be asleep till now.

Jeon Jungkook...

Just stop using your extra ass mind and go to work...

I shrugged all the thoughts and went to the elevator. But the sobs just got stuck to my ears.

I should check once...I guess...

Maybe...

What if Soo-young noona got her labor...it can be possible.

But what will she be doing in V hyung's apartment then?

Ohh...I should just check it for once and then I'll be going.

I clicked the buttons on the elevator and when it reached there... I walked towards the gallery of the apartment...I was shocked to see the view in front of my eyes.

The scene was so weird and unacceptable that I couldn't believe myself.

I saw y/n in a messy state in this harsh weather. She was sitting on the floor in front of the door of hyung's apartment and she was crying like hell.

What could have happened between both of them?

How could V hyung do this to her?

Should I go to her or take her to my home?

But...I shouldn't be the one to interfere...right?

But I can feel that she's feeling so cold right now.

It's so cold outside and she's just in a simple dress.

No warm clothes...

She looked so miserable.

Completely snuggled in her own body and was shivering due to the cold.

Her eyes were closed with continuous sobs escaping from her mouth.

Without thinking about any repercussions...I slowly walked towards her.

"Sorry God...it's the last time that I'm putting my leg in someone else's matter." I mumbled under my breath and went close to her.

I came beside her but she still didn't look at me when I decided to break the ice.

"Fairy...are you alright?" I asked slowly as I knelt down in front of her.

She looked up at me with her puppy face. Her face was all pale and her eyes were red and swollen.

As soon as she saw me...she shrank within herself in a weird manner...from which I got to know that she got scared by my presence.