CHAPTER - 56 BLEEDING LOVE❤

Y/N'S POV -

"Miss Muffin hurry up we gotta class at 11." Adi looked at his wrist watch for the nth time while sitting on a chair with his other friends.

"Coming" I said walking up with their order.

It was shakes and coffee ,ice creams and brownies all at once for a bunch of teenagers.

"Thanks Miss Muffin." They all said in unison and I bowed my head a little smiling at them.

"Hectic day... guys buckle up." I said staring at the upcoming rush getting seated by the tables.

When Chris walked to the hallway taking orders from the customers who just arrived I saw the door again flung open my eyes scanned the new customer but it turns out it was Mike. He gave me a tight smile before entering the place.

"Hey precious." He said as I poured black coffee in a mug.

"Hey Mike." I said keeping the things on a big plate.

"I wanna talk to you" My eyes finally fell on him.

The bruise on his lips turning blue,his brown orbs screaming that they haven't had a perfect sleep since so long as I nodded.

"Go inside I'll be there after this" I said and walked to the hallway serving my orders.

Walking inside to where Mike was I stood infront of him in store area.

"I'm so sorry for that day precious" He said when I stopped him.

"I think I'm not ready to talk about that day right now Mike. I'm sorry" I said blankly and he stared at me.

"It's been a week precious" He said and I nodded.

"I know but I don't think so. And I'm sorry, there's a lot on my plate right now that I have to handle." I told him and he nodded.

"Y/n your phone's ringing." Sia high pitched voice reached me as I went to take my phone.

Coming again to where Mike was I picked the call up it was an unknown caller ID.

"Hello,am I talking to Miss y/n right now?" A female from the other side said.

"Yeah,hii who's this?" I said.

"It's Taehim's Mother teacher Y/n" She said and I breathed against the phone.

"Yep what's this about?" I asked.

"I wonder if you could come right now and pick Taehim up from school. He looks kinda worn out today. I got him checked at the medical room,they said he has fever too" I bit on my nails listening to her speak.

"Yeah sure I'll be there Miss" I said.

"That'll be great and also I've been meaning to ask you something personal. Is that okay with you?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said totally unsure.

"Is something happening at your house these days Taehim seems really upset for no reason. It's just pre school Y/n we get to see every student from really close. And I've known Taehim since the last six months since he got enrolled. He was such a nice little boy back then." She said and my heart sank to my stomach.