CHAPTER - 44 BIRTHDAY BOY❤

4 YEARS LATER

Y/N'S POV

It's been 4 years. I still can't believe time flies really fast and in my case time has decided to sky rocket. See...like really the 23 years old Y/n is gone now.

Now as the time passes I can see some wrinkles in the corner of my eyes and some scars on my face as the growing age has started to show its effects .

My hairs...they are now up till my shoulder blades. I loved them long but I guess time and circumstances changes the likes and dislikes of a person . I miss them but it's okay...I am a strong and independent woman now.

The days of me being a carefree girl who roamed around cities caring about nothing are now gone. The y/n who used to spread love to everyone around her and just by her presence every single person in the room is found smiling at her...That y/n is lost in this cruel world. She hides all her pain behind a wide smile.

I was thinking all these things to myself while combing my hair in front of the dresser. The weather is really getting cold these days.

Winters are on their peak and this time my back is hurting more than usual because of the cold wind blowing these days even after taking care of all the precautions.

I sometimes feel a tingling pain in my spine. I am wearing the heavy long coat of mine after taking the shower.

 I am wearing the heavy long coat of mine after taking the shower

Past four years have been really hard for me or I should say...for us. But by God's grace both of us has made it till here. And I am sure that we will be able to continue this for the rest of our lives.

We live in my country after I left Seoul.

Things were definitely hard when I first came here but now we're quite stable.

Everything's good.

I am in our room right now. Its around 8AM in the morning. I need to be at work super soon now.

The whole room is painted with his favorite color and the white curtains that he chose. I have decorated the whole house as per his choice only.