EPILOGUE 3 - STILL FALLING FOR YOU❤️

THREE YEARS LATER

Y/N'S POV

I was in a deep slumber when someone entered the room with a loud bang and started shouting over and over again.

"Mumma...mumma..." Duwoo's voice mixed up with Taeshi's whine reached to my ears.

I opened my eyes only to see both of them standing there...as I saw Duwoo in a baby blue night suit and Taeshi wore a dress of beige colour.

"What happened?" I asked while getting up from the cozy covers which still smells just like Tae.

"Mumma...she hit me on the eyes again." Duwoo said and I went close to him.

Bending to his level

Bending to his level...I saw a tiny scratch at the corner of his eyes.

"Taeshi...baby...what did you do? How can you do this to your brother?" I said as I saw Duwoo pulling out his lower lip and the next moment he started crying.

"Mumma...he's lying. He fell off the chair by himself." Taeshi said as her piggy tails moved in air.

God!

Why are they like this?

In between these three years...I can definitely say that it was damn easy to raise Taehim...than both of them.

They cry together...

Laugh together...

Play together...

Bath together...

Sleep together...

And even fight together...

"Where's Appa?" I asked them as I grabbed some first aid for him.

"He went to the farms...after dropping hyung to the school." Duwoo said in his baby voice.

"Mumma...granzy fed me some cookies for breakfast. Can I get some more?" Taeshi said while asking for equal attention as I wiped Duwoo's wound.