CHAPTER - 38 HOUSE OF CARDS ❤

TAEHYUNG'S POV -

"What about her reports then?" I could hear Sunghoon talking to the doctor.

"The reports are quite normal but from the marks on her body we can say that,there was a lot of struggle physically but nothing intimate took place with the victim" It grossed the shit out of me listening to these things.

It's 3rd of January today.

The new year really brought new things to my life,that even before the new year I've been stuck in these white walls of this sterile air.

Baby bear was attacked by an invader on my birthday night.

The same night I was gonna tell her that I love her.

And it all turned out like this.

With her being injured.

Because of me.

There were those photos leaked from the other days of me and y/n...

It happened because we were here for so many days and it became easy for the invaders to know about our location and everything.

But honestly I don't even care.

I don't care,all I know and think about right now that Y/n is so hurt. Because of me.

"And please it would be really good of you Dr. Lee if this doesn't goes out from here that somehow any of us is involved in all this?" I looked over at Sunghoon in disbelief.

All everyone cares about right now is their reputation will be damaged if people knew how someone broke into a party and attacked on a band member's partner.

Fuck that already.

"Yes sure,Mr. Sunghoon." The doctor's polite made me want to punch him right into his face.

This is how I've been these days.

I want to punch everyone who talks to me or makes me feel like nothing happened.

Or everything is gonna be alright.

Because I know it's not.

When baby bear will open her eyes,I don't know how she will see this cruel world.

Most importantly how she will see me?

Will she love me like she used to?

Or she will only see me as a threat to herself now?

I walked out of the door with my hands in the pockets of my sweatpants. The door to the corridor revealed Hobi hyung sitting on the chair. I'vent shared a talk with these guys since everything happened,not wven with Jimin. They all just sometimes call to ask about her but I've been silent this whole time.

Didn't rant about anything to anyone.

I don't know where this life is going to.

"Hey Taehyung" He said patting the seat next to him. I sat there smiling faintly to him.

"How's Y/n?" He asked and I looked at her room.

"Fine maybe" I awkwardly mumbled.

"Tae, I'm really very sorry for whatever happened to her" Hyung held my hand and I looked at him.

"I know hyung" I said

"You wanna go home and get some sleep?" He asked and I denied.

"She had all those injuries because of me,the least I can do is be by her side when she opens her eyes" I said and he kept his hand on my back.