CHAPTER - 28 HEATED TEMPTATION ❤

Y/N'S POV

Walking across the kitchen... I found so many things sprawled out... all across the living area which made me kind of angry.

Looking at the two kids sitting on the floor...with their hands dipped in red paint colour... I glared at them before speaking.

"Taehim...I'm not cleaning this again and again." I yelled as the boy...who looked somehow older from the girl by three or four years... looked at me.

His almond eyes looked a little scared right now.

"Sorry eomma... but it's appa's birthday. Can you help me...making a family picture for him." His soft voice made my heart smile.

"It's okay baby... I'll help." I said when the baby girl...who was so small to even walk by herself... started crawling towards me.

Her big eyes were staring at me as she held her hands up for me to take her in my arms.

I was about to pick her up when a very familiar smell took over me and I felt someone's feverish lips on my temple.

"What happened princess? Let's wash your hands." A deep husky voice said before the curly haired man bent to take the baby girl in his arms.

When he turned around I recognised him to be Taehyung.

As the duo went into the kitchen to wash the baby's hands... I walked towards my room.

Walking towards...I saw a mirror and my gaze fell on my figure.

And god...?

Why do I look a little chubby than before...?

And why am I wearing such a big shirt...?

Is it a man's shirt...?

And what's wrong with my hair...?

Why are they up till my shoulders only...?

I love long hair...

Leaving my thoughts behind...I moved forward and in the way...I came across a wall filled with a lot of pictures.... And it was me in them...like...a lot of my pictures.

A photo of me and Taehyung at the wedding altar...

A photo of mine and Taehyung's hands wearing beautiful rings in our ring fingers...

A photo in which Taehyung was back hugging me as the sunset reflected on our faces...

A photo of a naked newborn baby lying on my chest...

A photo of me with Taehyung giving me a piggy ride on some kind of hilly region...

A photo of Taehyung crying as he held a newborn baby in his hands..

A photo of me...being pregnant... with a baby boy kissing my cheeks...

A photo of Taehyung kissing a baby on the lips...

A photo of me and Soo- Young unni as I carried a baby boy in my hands and she too had two babies with her...

A photo of Taehyung with a tiny baby girl laying on his chest and alot of more photos.

It was getting impossible for me to register all the new scenarios that were coming in front of my eyes.