CHAPTER - 9 IT STARTS WITH US❤

Y/N'S POV

I rang the doorbell with Taehyung's hands still clasped around my arms.

With all the hurry and excitement in the morning...I forgot to get the keys with me and now I didn't know why my sister was taking too much time to come to the door.

I again rang the bell impatiently as I checked outside...if someone from neighbourhood would see Taehyung here...then they'll create a drama that I know a big star by any chance.

"Can't you wait for sometime..." I was about to ring the doorbell thrice when Taehyung's hands came to my wrist as he stopped me from doing so when I heard  muffled screams from the other side of the door.

"Don't you think...you should get the keys with you...all the time...this fucking careless behavior. And maa leaves ME at your responsibility. Huh! What the fuck is wrong with you..." I heard Barbie's rumbling from the door as I closed my eyes in disgust.

Because even...if Taehyung could not understand what she's saying but...I think that the tone of her voice said it all that how pissed she was.

Soon I saw the knob of the door twisted and she opened the door...Revealing her in a pair of shorts and a spaghetti top.

Her eyes first fell on me and then moved to my arms as Taehyung was holding it.

Her jaw almost dropped to the ground when she saw Taehyung who was still in the mask.

For the first few minutes...she didn't budge at all when I cleared my throat to snap her out to the reality.

"Y/n...who is he?" She asked while pointing at Taehyung...her eyes were still not leaving him as I knew that she was awestruck.

"Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said before letting me answer as he kept his hands out to shake it with her...but she avoided his gaze and looked at me the same moment.

"Don't tell me...it is real? Means...like...he is real...he can't be." She asked as she showed me her phone because she took it as a joke to what I texted her.

"Yeah it was real and it is real..." I mumbled before passing by her and letting Taehyung enter the room as she still watched us in awe.

"I don't know Barbie...if it's right to tell you or not...but me and Taehyung met yesterday when he asked me to make him visit some places here. I will tell you more after sometime..." I said as my eyes finally fell on the living area...which didn't look like a person lives here.

She was alone here all day

Then what is it?

Two boxes of pizza?

Two glasses of drinks?

Cocking my one eyebrow to her... I started taking all the boxes out and I finally asked her who was here.