Kipple Industry

Module Name: Kipple Industry

Real Name: Elodie Umana (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: キップル・インダストリー

Nickname(s): Kipple

Date Of Birth: February 5, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 116 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Madeleine Bernal/Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2022 Rin (girlfriend) (November 6, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman) & worker in an office

Specific Song: Kipple Industry

Song Producer: millstones

Specific Song Anniversary: February 5, 2011

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, How To Spend New Year's Eve (or her real name Kassidy Stallman), 21st Century Exemplify (or her real name Fai Nagasawa), Wolves Aren't Scary! Rin (or her real name Embla Beauchêne), and Wolves Aren't Scary! Len (or his real name Helgi Beauchêne) are all birthday twins.

- Elodie is one of those modules who look so mature that people think she's like 20. It doesn't bother her that much, though.

- She is always really busy. Because of her poor organization skills, she is often really messy. She is anxious most of the time, and she often doesn't speak due to how worked up she is. But other than that, she's cool.

- People tend to notice her pink hair the most, and it's not very common to see a Miku module with pink hair, so she greatly appreciates those compliments she gets.

- She has a sketchbook full of random doodles she does when she's bored. And she chews gum for hours on end.

- Elodie deals with selective mutism, which is a severe anxiety disorder where she cannot speak in certain social situations. She is basically mute, but can only speak to the people that are close to her. When it comes to making new friends, she has to have a bit of progression.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter