The Tower Of Princess

Module Name: The Tower Of Princess

Real Name: Alkmene Boganski (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Princess

Date Of Birth: May 30, 1998

Age: 26

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 153 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Tacey Deal/25-Ji, Night Chord De Meiko (girlfriend) (August 17, 2022)

Occupation: Worker at her parents' tailor shop

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- Despite this Miku module and Relaxation Time having the same last name, they are not related in any way, shape, or form.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Growing up, they used to live in an urban area. They had families who owned certain businesses in the area, and they would go over and hang out in those places. Specifically, The Tower Of Princess Rin (or her real name Cybele Bohannon) and The Tower Of Princess Len (or his real name Claude Bohannon)'s parents own a chocolate shop, and they would always get to see their friends come. They befriended The Tower Of Princess Miku (or her real name Alkmene Boganski) there, and they all met the others at Alkmene's family's tailor shop.

- Alkmene grew up always helping her parents run the tailor shop they owned. Every day, when she came home from school, she would help her parents with sorting clothes. Now she officially has a job at that shop. Why? Because it gives her a lot of memories.

See you guys in the next chapter!