Queen Of Spades

Module Name: Queen Of Spades

Real Name: Jaynie Tilney (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Queen

Date Of Birth: January 26, 1998

Age: 26

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Ox

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 152 lbs.

Designer: 櫻木けい

Known Relationships/Family:

Chevonne Tilney/Ace Of Spades (younger sister)

Pattie Tilney/Jack Of Spades (younger sister)

Bayley Cabral/Roaming Traveler (boyfriend) (November 19, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: ♠Hatsune Miku QUEEN♠

Mikucolle Number: 454

Fun Facts:

- How did these modules first meet? The Marchi sisters were given the castle to them by their mother. They made a promise that they'd take good care of it.

- They wanted to expand on their residents. They looked around and they met the Tilneys at the country fair. They found out that they all love cards. Because the Tilneys are family friends with the Mingles already, they came to them. The Tilneys' mother is friends with the Mingles' mom. And finally, the Prosperi brothers came in when Bethel had to go get some groceries, and she met them playing cards at a table, so she went over to talk to them. Time went on, and Bethel decided she'd choose the Tilneys to be a part of her kingdom. And that's how they all met and became friends.

- Jaynie is one of the people that are in charge of the castle. It's like she's a mini queen. Since she is the big sister, she gets to boss her younger sisters whenever she wants.

- She loves taking care of the garden as well.

See you guys in the next chapter!