Red Lotus Veritable Pandemonium

We're focusing on the girl on the right.

Module Name: Red Lotus Veritable Pandemonium

Real Name: Yuko Amatsu (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 紅蓮百鬼夜行

Romaji: Guren Hyakkiyakou

Nickname(s): Lotus

Date Of Birth: December 14, 2000

Age: 23

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 149 lbs.

Designer: 栗

Known Relationships/Family:

Shūji Matsuda/RockxYukata Kaito (boyfriend) (October 27, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Red Lotus Veritable Pandemonium

Song Producer: Kiraboshi Hikaru

Specific Song Anniversary: December 14, 2011

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Holy Night Duet Rin (or her real name Aneira Mies), Holy Night Duet Len (or his real name Andri Mies), and Electric Love (or her real name Eileen Hackett) are all birthday twins.

- Rui and Yuko are childhood friends. They used to live on the same street together. They loved each other very much. However, Yuko betrayed Rui when she fell in love with a man. And Yuko forgot all about Rui. So now she wants to kill Yuko and get revenge. But her demon form always stops Rui.

- Rui and Yuko can speak English and Japanese.

- When she gets angry, Yuko can turn into a golden demon with red eyes.

- Yuko was born in Hiroshima to a large city. And the demon has been with her since day 1. No one knows how it's a part of her. Not even she knows.

- She looks older than she is. People have guessed that she's 30 years old. But she's not that old. It's mainly because of her body type and the makeup she wears.

- Green is her natural eye color. Her eyes turn yellow if she's irritated or if she can sense something in someone. She can tell if someone's not a human or if they're pregnant just by looking in their eyes.

- She can grow fangs, and she can suck blood out of people like a vampire.

- She can disappear and reappear out of thin air. Just call out her name.

- Yuko's demon form is really strong. She can fight off any enemy with it. She only turns back to normal after a matter of time or unless she's forced to. Her demon form can be prevented. Just tell her to take deep breaths before her demon form emerges. It can happen at the wrong times. She could end up misusing it and killing anybody in her path.

- She has a way with animals.

- Yuko's demon tears have healing powers.

- Yuko still likes Rui even though Rui wants her revenge.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!