Fear Garden

Module Name: Fear Garden

Real Name: Yanira Plaskett (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 恐怖ガーデン

Romaji: Kyoufu Garden

Nickname(s): Fear

Date Of Birth: July 6, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Designer: Various Illustrators From Piapro

Known Relationships/Family:

Kimball Warfield/The Guardian Of Solitude Len (boyfriend) (July 8, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: Fear Garden

Song Producer: Chaa-P

Specific Song Anniversary: July 6, 2008

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Project Sekai x Sanrio Luka (or her real name Marceline Beatty) are birthday twins.

- How did the Fear Garden modules first meet? The twins actually have known the others since a young age. They would see them in school, despite them being in different grades. They only had a good bonding moment during recess time once. The twins really liked them.

- Yanira is a sweet girl. She has the personality of a delicate girl who always needs guidance from others. She prefers to hang out with people who are older than her because she things they are the best at giving her support.

- She is naive and easily trusts others. However, once someone breaks her trust for her, she gets heartbroken. An ultimate example was her relationship with Gardenia. After everything Gardenia did to her and her friends, Yanira could no longer consider her a friend.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!