Space Police

Module Name: Space Police

Real Name: Renie Littler (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Space

Date Of Birth: December 6, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 121 lbs.

Designer: つるしまたつみ

Known Relationships/Family:

Talitha Caudle/Enthusiasm! Volleyball Rin (girlfriend) (December 16, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Space Police Miku

Mikucolle Number: 2125

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Sweet * Party Rin (or her real name Josephina Millikan), and Sweet * Party Len (or his real name Oswin Millikan) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? It started with Renie going to the planetarium, where she met Araminta. From there, they got along. Then, Renie went to a galaxy cafe where she saw the Glaeser twins. At that same time, they were approached by Yorick and Cindi because they were interested in them.

- These modules all love space-themed stuff. They all indulge into it in their own fun little ways.

- When she was little, Renie's family was hard on her. They always caught her misbehaving all the time. Nowadays, they don't yell at her anymore. In fact, they let her do a lot of things that she wants.

- Renie has their credit to go to the places she wants, even when she happens to be gone for the whole day.

- She blows her money too much on the arcade.

See you guys in the next chapter!