Spring Beauty

Module Name: Spring Beauty

Real Name: Aleta Napolilli (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Spring

Date Of Birth: April 26, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 122 lbs.

Designer: comet

Known Relationships/Family:

Zinnia Miracola/Magical Mirai 2018 Meiko (girlfriend) (October 26, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Spring Beauty Miku

Mikucolle Number: 1382

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Limited Menu Survey! (or her real name Meryn Anglin), and Doing It Our Way (or her real name October Partee) are all birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? It all started when Aleta met Karena at a flower display in the nursery. She was really sweet to her, and they bonded so quickly. And then, Karena went on and met Anson at the grocery store, when he was wearing a short of one of her favorite cartoons. Then the Stedman twins randomly showed up at Aleta's house. They were trying to collect donations to grow the community garden. She gave them $20.. Then she visited the garden and saw Tory with her parents. Tory couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were. So Aleta went over to her. And everything became official after that.

- Aleta's a super nice person. She is known for being somebody to be there for you if you're having a bad day. Or if you just need somebody to talk to.

- The best kind of music for Aleta is piano music.

- She personally loves rainy days. They keep her calm.

- She's always happy to help anybody. She accepts anybody. She just loves everyone. She has similar traits to Ciel; caring about every module. Even the not so nice modules. She believes no one deserves to suffer. She has a big heart.

See you guys in the next chapter!