Stepper

Module Name: Stepper

Real Name: Estelle Caroline Bianchi (the real first and last name was yukicleopatra's idea. The real middle name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Stepper

Date Of Birth: August 31, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: Akiyoshi

Known Relationships/Family:

Camilla Cortez/Hatsune Miku Cute (girlfriend) (April 9, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Stepper

Song Producer: Halyosy

Specific Song Anniversary: August 31, 2017

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Happy Party! Meiko (or her real name Rhetta Hopkinson) are birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Well, Stepper Miku (or her real name Estelle Bianchi) had fans of her singing content. They happened to be the other Stepper modules, who followed her on social media. They found out they lived in the same state, and they decided to meet in person at the boardwalk. When they did, they considered the boardwalk to be their theme place, and that's how they are friends.

- Estelle is a singer and a content creator on social media. She has a light, gentle voice when she sings, and she's been doing this since she was 6. She mainly gets hired to sing songs for different channels, and she mainly sings songs that are for children. She also does covers of already existing songs.

- She knows how to make herself sound like a little child too, so people mainly think a child is singing. She uses that voice for kids songs.

- She is popular, but not popular enough to be considered famous. That's only because not many people know about her. She uses her real name when being credited, but sometimes she get credited by her full name Estelle Caroline Bianchi.

- She is a freelancing singer, so she isn't affiliated with any agency. She's fine where she is.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!