Flower Dance * Iroha Karuta

Module Name: Flower Dance * Iroha Karuta

Real Name: Matsue Oba (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Iroha

Date Of Birth: August 21, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: 葉山えいし

Known Relationships/Family:

Ayaka Oba (mother) (born February 12th, 1982)

Manaki Oba (father) (born May 27th, 1980)

Kame Oba (grandmother) (born September 15th, 1953)

Hermione Holbrook/Hello/How Are You (Project Mirai) (girlfriend) (November 11, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Flower Dance * Iroha Karuta

Mikucolle Number: 1764

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Get In The Car! (or her real name Elle Stayer), and Head-On Revenge (or her real name Tacey Burakoff) are all birthday twins.

- Matsue is another Japanese module.

- She can't speak English that well, but she tries her best.

- She still lives with her parents. They live in a nice one story home. Matsue has her mom, her dad, and her grandmother on her mom's side of the family. They all live together.

- Back where she used to live, Matsue and her family were victims of the great Japanese earthquake and tsunami in 2011. They were homeless for a good amount of time. They had to live in a shelter for many months while they tried to find a new place to live.

- A couple years later, they finally came to Negi Root City. Matsue misses Japan very much, but she's also glad she's not in a country that has very frequent natural disasters due to how close it is to the epicenter.

See you guys in the next chapter!