Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

Module Name: Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

Real Name: Velvet Trevelyan (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Mirai 10th Anniversary

Date Of Birth: March 30, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 139 lbs.

Designer: NOCO

Known Relationships/Family:

Kennedy Hussein/Kitty Cape (girlfriend) (March 15, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Tulip Season Miku (or her real name Hollis Cartwright), School Swimwear Rin (or her real name Susan Schaefer), and Len Swimwear WS (or his real name Wyatt Schaefer) are all birthday twins.

- Velvet was born and raised in North Carolina, and she's a professional ice skater. She does performances and has done really impressive tricks in the rink. She's been doing this since childhood, and she's quite popular.

- She likes watching Christmas movies, Jawbreakers, cotton candy, and many sweet and cute things.

- She wants to continue being an ice skater in her adulthood, and she isn't sure about college. Yet she wants to make new friends as she goes about her life.

- How did Velvet meet her other 5 friends? They are a fan of her for her ice skating, and she knows about it, so they managed to get a hold of her and befriend her. They sort of became a friend group after that.

See you guys in the next chapter!