Kurehatori

Module Name: Kurehatori

Real Name: Kimiko Kanno (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Kurehatori

Real Name: February 2, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Song: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 138 lbs.

Designer: 柚希きひろ

Known Relationships/Family:

Nobutoshi Otani/Yume Kanai VY2 (boyfriend) (October 26, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Kurehatori Miku

Mikucolle Number: 1903

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Well, Kimiko was on her way to the local shrine on New Year's Eve, when she saw Yuka. Her mom recognized her because she remembers her since she was a baby. So she had to be friends with her.

- Then, Kimiko went to the spring carnival a few months later. She met Ayaka and Shōhei. They were sitting at a table and talking about a kite festival. She couldn't help but listen in. At that festival, that's where the three of them met Mitsuko and Rikuto. They were with their other family members. Kimiko thought the little kids with them were their kids, but it turned out they are just other members. And that's how they became friends.

- Kimiko is from Fukushima. She has a mother who would spend most of her time making clothes. And her father works at one of the shrines.

- Kimiko has many friends because she was such a loved person in her school. And of course, she knows Dance Of Many Miku (or her real name Aya Furuta) because they were born in the same city.

- Kimiko knows all kinds of other Japanese modules. And she's an old friend to Ame (or her real name Ame Nishiyomi).

See you guys in the next chapter!