Bottle Miku

Module Name: Bottle Miku

Real Name: Shizu Arai (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: ボトルミク

Nickname(s): Bottle

Date Of Birth: February 2, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 93 lbs.

Designer: PAR。

Known Relationships/Family:

Chieri Arai (older sister)

Hamilton Chayes/Feelings Of A Cactus (boyfriend) (October 26, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Project Sekai 3rd Anniversary Nene (or her real name Darleen Gambone), Steel Queen, Caged Princess (or her real name Akilah Abbas), and Smiling #14 (or his real name Britton Hannan) are all birthday twins.

- Shizu was born as a goldfish in a fish tank to an Arai family, and a young girl named this fish Shizu. The girl one day got a necklace from her grandma, and she was told if she puts it on, magical things will happen. So she wore it when she went to sleep that night.

- The next day, this girl saw a little human in the fish tank. She was scared to see that. Her parents came up, and found out that Shizu gained a human body. The girl believed it was the necklace's doing. So now she had a sister in a way to play with.

- She has the body of a human, but in reality, she is a fish, which explains her liquid hair. She can breathe underwater, and communicate with aquatic creatures.

See you guys in the next chapter!