Close And Open, Demons And The Dead (Live)

Module Name: Close And Open, Demons And The Dead (Live)

Real Name: Fusako Tezuka (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 結ンデ開イテ羅刹ト骸

Romaji: Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu to Mukuro

Nickname(s): Dead

Date Of Birth: September 16, 1999

Age: 25

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rabbit

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 138 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Mitsuki Tezuka (mother) (born April 20th, 1973)

Nobu Tezuka (father) (born January 14th, 1972)

Kanon Mase/The Fox, A Welcomed Wedding (girlfriend) (November 9, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Close And Open, Demons And The Dead (Live)

Song Producer: Hachi

Specific Song Anniversary: July 5, 2009

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Dark Night Phantom Thief Luka (or her real name Kelsie Glants) are birthday twins.

- Fusako is a very spiritual person. She believes in her own stories about demons, and she openly shares it with others.

- She will have to resort to extreme measures if she feels you're in danger, such as cutting a part of a body to take out the bad blood. She's like Risa and Mui Ichigaya in a way, but to a higher level.

- Fusako was born and raised in Chiba, Japan. From a young age, her behavior raised concerns in her peers. She was watching scary videos when she was a toddler and drawing violent pictures when she was in school. She would make up stories about encountering demons and playing with them. But her family never saw it as a threat.

- After her parents got new jobs, they and Fusako moved to Negi Root City. They now live in a really big home; about two times larger than the one Fusako used to live in. Fusako now spends her life caring for her family and venturing in her own little world.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!