Kagamine Rin & Len Happy 14th Birthday

Module Name: Kagamine Rin & Len Happy 14th Birthday

Real Name: Honoka Kurihara (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 14

Date Of Birth: September 13, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 136 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Sayuri Soma/Japanese-Style Rock Rin (girlfriend) (October 27, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Project Sekai Creators Festa 2023 Kaito (or his real name Willard Smalley) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Patrice and Duff had to get along with Elmo because their mom is friends with his mom. And then, out on a Valentine's Day dance, Patrice spotted Honoka with another guy. She had high jealousy of her. But as it turned out, what Honoka had wasn't actually that special.

- As time went on, as Patrice and Duff attended too many family events because of all the different people they know, they met Suzi and Harmonie. They were the two people that stuck out to them.

- Honoka never had an easy life. Her mom was dating a man, who she never liked. One day, that man told her mom that Honoka was sleeping with other men while she was gone. Honoka never did those things, but no one believed her.

- She has not talked to her family since she ran away from them.

See you guys in the next chapter!