Vocalo Vision

Module Name: Vocalo Vision

Real Name: Hecate Eliasson (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Vision

Date Of Birth: December 21, 2002

Age: 21

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 143 lbs.

Designer: 2D

Known Relationships/Family:

Araminta Parodi/Space Police Luka (girlfriend) (November 20, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Album: Vocalo Vision

Album Producers: 40Meter-P, cosMo, daniwell, millstones, Onyuu-P, Kuchibashi-P, Noboru↑, HannyaG, Pinocchio-P, Yuuyu, Live-P, Lovely-P, Lamaze-P, Hachiouji-P, Sunafuki, Chouchou-P, & Kurousa-P

Specific Album Anniversary: December 21, 2011

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Heart-Throbbing Thank-You Message (or her real name Jayden Baumiller), Yume Kanai Piko (or his real name Yousuke Otani), and Hirari Hirari (or her real name Katrina Ytrill) are all birthday twins.

- This Miku module and My First Tea Ceremony have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- How did these 4 friends first meet? It all happened when Hecate was on a place, and she was assigned a seat next to Tonalli. It was awkward until Hecate broke the silence and talked to her. The twins came in when Hecate was at a small cafe, and they recognized her from the Internet.

- Hecate lives in Mirai Town, so she's always surrounded by business anywhere she goes. She can easily go into a shop and get any missing item she has. She calls it her convenient town.

- Not only does she live in an area where she has easy access to anything she wants, but she lives close to Mirai Middle School, so she has neighbors who are much younger than her.

- She likes to listen to mainstream music, even though her mind is open to all sorts of other genres.

See you guys in the next chapter!