Steel Queen, Caged Princess

Module Name: Steel Queen, Caged Princess

Real Name: Akilah Abbas (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 鋼ノ女王、檻ノ姫

Romaji: Hagane no Joou, Ori no Hime

Nickname(s): Steel

Date Of Birth: February 2, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 137 lbs.

Designer: nari

Known Relationships/Family:

Gresham Simonoff/KSGR: The Punishment Of Hell Len (boyfriend) (October 29, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: Steel Queen, Caged Princess

Song Producer: Machigerita-P

Specific Song Anniversary: February 2, 2008

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Project Sekai 3rd Anniversary Nene (or her real name Darleen Gambone), Smiling Len #14 (or his real name Britton Hannan), and Bottle Miku (or her real name Shizu Arai) are all birthday twins.

- Akilah is an Afghan and she lives with her divorced mom. She has a more mature physical appearance, making people think she's older than she actually is.

- One day, she was with a guy from her school, and that guy did bad things to her. Since then, her mom got scared, and she became kind of protective over her since that incident. She gets worried that when she makes friends with a guy, that guy will sexually abuse her like the previous guy did. But Akilah thinks if she's careful, she can prevent the same thing from happening.

- Her mom isn't really a helicopter parent, she's just one of those anxious parents. She has to know who her daughter's friends are so she can let them hang out. She gets more serious when it comes to boys. And she doesn't even want to let her move out when she turns 18 because she thinks she might not be ready to face the world by herself.

- When Akilah was a minor, she looked older than she was. She was often mistaken as an adult just because of her attractive body. Even today, people still think she looks much older.

- She never gets to see her father. Her father criticizes her and her mom too much, and makes a lot of inappropriate comments about Akilah's looks. He's called her the slut of the family. Though her mom has the same beliefs as him, she didn't appreciate that. She knew her daughter was precious.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!