Fleur*

Module Name: Fleur*

Real Name: Sylvie Kusanagi Martel (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Fleur

Date Of Birth: June 4, 1999

Age: 25

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rabbit

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 148 lbs.

Designer: HaruAki

Known Relationships/Family:

Joby Abelson/The Innermost Flower Len (husband) (first met August 7, 2022) (married November 17, 2024)

Ushio Martel (daughter) (born April 8th, 2018)

Delma Abelson (mother-in-law) (born November 4th, 1965)

Albert Abelson (father-in-law) (born June 11th, 1964)

Grahame Abelson/The Innermost Flower Kaito (brother-in-law)

Philander Abelson/The Innermost Flower Gakupo (brother-in-law)

Chantel Abelson (paternal aunt-in-law) (born April 21st, 1966)

Topher Abelson (paternal uncle-in-law) (born July 9th, 1965)

Navy Abelson (cousin) (born August 23rd, 2000)

Emilee Abelson (cousin) (born May 2nd, 2003)

Evangelina Abelson (cousin) (born October 2nd, 2005)

Alexander Abelson (paternal uncle-in-law) (born October 22nd, 1969)

Tina Abelson (paternal aunt-in-law) (born August 14th, 1970)

Alyssia Abelson (cousin) (born April 11th, 2006)

Addilyn Abelson (cousin) (born April 11th, 2006)

Occupation: Model

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? It's simple; they are representatives of a successful design company. They have been recruited to be models of said the company, which is owned by I Love Visualizm Gakupo (or his real name Eben Suber).

- Sylvie was born in Shibuya, Japan. She has a Japanese mom and a Scottish dad.

- Her life consisted on being forced to model because she had to provide for her family. She's even made a horrible decision one time; she got drunk and did the deed with her former agent when she was 18. And she was forced to birth a girl.

- Unlike other module parents, Sylvie was far from even a good parent. At least at the start. She never named her baby. She would leave her baby in her crib for hours and not even tend to her when she would cry. She left her starving for days on end, and would put her in the closet to drown out her crying. She did all the because after everything she's been through, a child was her ultimate burden.

- This went on until her parents came to visit her, and saw the baby on the brink of death. They screamed at her for being a bad parent, and also for even making the decision to keep the child. So they took the baby away to the hospital, where the baby survived after getting all the proper care she needed.

- The situation did get taken to court, and Sylvie got charged with child neglect. Still, her parents wanted her to care for her child because they believed it was her responsibility and not theirs, and they didn't want the baby to end up with some other bad family. Sylvie reluctantly agreed, and after lots of help from other module parents, she managed to get her charges dropped. Her mom volunteered to name her granddaughter.

- She really put her daughter through a lot of pain during her first few years of life. However, she has learned from her mistakes. She swears to never endanger her daughter's life again.

- Ushio is a really quiet child and never speaks at all. But she still does whatever she's told.

See you guys in the next chapter!