Where Feelings Come Together

Module Name: Where Feelings Come Together

Real Name: Lacy Overly (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Overlap

Date Of Birth: October 2, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 113 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Ceylan Albero/Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2019 Len (boyfriend) (April 9, 2022)

Occupation: Worker in a perfume department

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

Event Title: Scramble Fan Festival!

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - October Kaito (or his real name Clarke Matier) are birthday twins.

- Lacy has too much going on on her plate. From barely being able to afford her tuition, to not having a good relationship with her parents, to suffering withdrawals in her college, she is still trying her best. To make ends meet, she has a job where she runs the perfume department in a store. Her job had caused her to change her college schedule, where she had to take classes at night, and she didn't always get enough sleep every night.

- She barely has any support, and her parents just wanted to get rid of her when she was 18, so she doesn't have anyone to turn to. She didn't talk to anyone in college because she is mostly shy, and she is afraid to ask for help because she doesn't want to look like she's weak. She knew good people in her classes, but her anxiety gets the best of her and she didn't succeed much.

See you guys in the next chapter!