Garden Reception

Module Name: Garden Reception

Real Name: Ginnie Karasik (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Garden

Date Of Birth: May 4, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 114 lbs.

Designer: 餡こたく

Known Relationships/Family:

Danny Karasik (older brother) (born July 23rd, 1997)

Chelsea Karasik (sister-in-law) (born October 11th, 1997)

Emmie Karasik (older sister) (born February 12th, 1995)

Benson Karasik (brother-in-law) (born January 24th, 1996)

Audrey Karasik (niece) (born June 7th, 2018)

Jaime Karasik (niece) (born March 27th, 2020)

Saul Karasik (nephew) (born November 20th, 2021)

Neko Waddell/Meow Meow Meow Rin (girlfriend) (October 28, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Garden☆Reception Miku

Mikucolle Number: 1554

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, A Nervous Start? (or her real name Valary Cripe), Hatsune Miku 11th Anniversary Fair ~I Love Animals!~ Rin (or her real name Winter Tatem), and Hatsune Miku 11th Anniversary Fair ~I Love Animals!~ Len (or his real name Matt Tatem) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? It all started with Cammie. She was getting her rooftop fixed, and one of the workers had a son, which happened to be Sheard. They got along and passed time while it was happening. Then Sheard came to to Ginnie. She went to the pool one day, and she did an impressive jump from the diving board. He came to her and said he remembers her. Apparently, she was a baby when he first met her.

- The Bichel twins came in when Ginnie went to her sister's wedding. They were guests there. They got along very well. It made the wedding much more fun. Finally, Ginnie saw Shanon there, as she was a friend to the bride. She introduced herself to Ginnie. And that's how they all became friends.

- Ginnie is another one of those friendly modules. She cares about everyone.

- She can be a huge softie when she wants to. She's just delicate.

See you guys in the next chapter!