Gas mask (kenny)

(That drawing is owned by magnta on Tumblr)

Kenny x magical girl reader

Kenny POV

I was in my house doing my usual daily stuff, eat poptarts, masterbate, and listen my parents fight. Its not easy being the poorest kid in my town, or that I die all the time.

*time skip to the neighborhood*

I heard that there was a new girl name (y/n), I try to find this (color) house. I couldn't find her any where?? Were could (y/n) be? I hope she is hot, and has big boobs. Suddenly I hear some popping sounds, "what is that sound???" I said.

I turn around the corner, I see a (skin color) girl in a violet gas mask, throwing bottles on fire up in the air, then starts shooting at them with a (f/c) gun. Man she is smoking hot, her (hair color) matches her outfit, damn she has amazing (cup size) boobs.

(Y/n)'s POV

I shoot more bottles with my gun, oh boy I love pyrotechnics! After I exploded 4 more bottles, I see some colorful smoke in the air of south park. I look around and see this blonde kid, taller than me (say your like 5'2). He seems to enjoy me firing my magic powers. "Hi I'm (y/n)." I said

"I'm Kenny." The blonde kid said. "Your pretty." He said.

Kenny POV

She takes her gas mask off showing her cute face, her (e/c) twinkle like those exploding bottles. I couldn't control myself I kissed her lips. (Y/n) is so cute when she blushes. I pet her (hair color) locks. The gas mask was on the side of her ankle. She is better than pop tarts.

(Sorry for not updating, school is in the way)