nurse! (Clyde)

Clyde x sick!reader

Requested by @Servine289

........................

You sneezed and coughed for the past 2 days. Your mother was out of town, and worst of all you couldn't go to the carnival this weekend. You really wanted to go. But you couldn't. And you where sad about it.

The front door knocks. You couldn't tell who it is. You where too sick to even move. You could move to go to the bathroom. That was it. You fell asleep ignoring the door knocks.

3 hours later, Clyde Donovan was unpacking his stuff, and got taco bell for you both. Clyde is your biggest crush in school, you liked his looks, and his personality. You open your eyes seeing the taco bell bag, and Clyde's chocolate eyes looking at your e/c one's. "What are you doing here?" You said weakly.

"Your mom is out of town, and I heard that you were sick. So I'm deciding to take care of you. Also eat something for the love of Satan." Clyde said

You smiled at him. You slowly ate the tacos. You were just hungry as fuck. You here ramming through the soft tacos. You didn't realise how fast you where eating them.

You were lying down in bed for hours. Clyde checked your temperature. You had a fever of 101.4, you were coughing a lot, couldn't move, and very tired.

You wake up 4 hours later there was a note written by Clyde it said: y/n, I left to the store to get medication. Stay strong. I love you. - Clyde

You almost screamed by that. Clyde said he loves you. You wanted to jump up and down. But you couldn't, cause you were weak. But you were very happy, your biggest crush likes you back. You didn't tell him your feelings about him.

Clyde returns home with medication. You where laying in bed with three blankets over you. You look over to him, trying to smile. "Hey Clyde, I love you too. For a long time I've been having feelings for you." You said

Clyde puts his hand on your cheek, he gives you a kiss on the lips. You blushed hard, and kissed back. After he pulled away you kinda frowned. "What's wrong?" Clyde asked

"You should've waited till I am not sick for you to kiss me. Now you're going to get sick." You whined.

"Nah it's ok. I love you." He said

"I love you too Clyde."