Black Dahlia (Kenny x abused!bullied!reader)

Song black dahlia by Hollywood undead.

I cannot feel anything. No one loved me before! I'm nearly 14 and I hardly been hugged before. My mom always abuses me over everything I do wrong. I loved my mom, she made me hate myself. I never been told nice things, ever. My dad ignores when my mom screams at my face.

I walk out the house, hiding the pattern of my cuts. I'm never happy. Ever. All the boys reject me, and never talk to me ever again. Also of the boys bully me, and they spread rumors of how much I'm being a bitch who thinks she wants to rule every male in the school. That's what Wendy wants to do with her fugly feminist ass.

I'm sorry.

My heart hurts more when I past Wendy: the feminist bitch who hates a lot of men, who gives me a look. She passes by me in the hallway, bumping into me on purpose. She never says sorry. I dropped my stuff when she did that. I pick up my papers that belong in my agenda book, and my manga books. A boy helps me pick up my things. "Thank you Kenny." I said.

"You're welcome y/n." Kenny said. Kenny always has been nice to me. My only friend I have a small crush on him. Oh no, I cannot tell him ever! If I tell him, he'll quit talking to me like the other boys. Kyle would slam me against the walls in gym. I'll be happy if everyone quited being so mean to me.

...

Its almost gym class and I'm nervous about the girls fucking me over. I get taunted cause of my small tits, and a little chubbiness. I'm only 96 lbs. They don't see me in pain ever!

"Okay, I'm signing partners up for projects." Ms.Greven said. "Red you're with Kyle, Kenny you're with y/n, blah blah blah."

Me with Kenny? Yes! I can be with him after school to work with him. Yes!

After school

"So what should we work on first?" I asked. Kenny looked at me and smiles at me. He's so cute when he smiles. No! My anxiety is starting to develop, I started to shake a little bit.

"We should work on-" Kenny stopped, grabbed my shoulders and tried to calm me down. "What is wrong? Calm the hell down." He said.

"I'm fine!"

"No you're not. You're shaking. What's the matter?" He asked.

I took a deep breath, and told him everything about my horrifying life. The abuse, constant bullying, and suicide thoughts. I started to cry a lot when I talked about my mom, I started to say I'm sorry. A lot. "I should leave!"

"Please y/n stay!" He hugged me. I've been hugged, actually hugged. I started to cry of happiness, since it's been forever since I've been hugged.

After leaving Kenny's house, the girls came up to me and slut shame me cause I hanged out with Kenny. As usual, I walk by them, and go to my house of hell. My mom yells at me for getting home late, I've been abused I feel so used because of you mom. I just keep going on and on with my life.

Suddenly.....

Cops were called.

They arrested my mother, plus some of the girls for physical assault. But....how?

Mom you feel bad, you feel sad? I'm sorry, hell no, fuck that.

But who'd call the cops? I asked myself. Then suddenly Kenny hugs me from behind

(And that's when I'm going to end this one shot. Imagine the ending on your own.)