Chapter 6

Bella's P.O.V
Soon after Angela and Jessica drove off in their car, I turned and looked at Jacob. He was smiling at me. Jacob had a great smile maybe that was how he got his charm.
"So." I said.
"So." Jacob replied looking in my eyes smiling.
"This is a surprise seeing you here. I didn't even know you were coming."
"That's why it was a surprise."
I walked over to Jacob and hugged him.
"You are such a great friend. I don't know how I would survive without you." I said.
"I know." Jacob said.
He hugged me, and suddenly there was a moment between us where I felt so safe around him. It wasn't not because he was a werewolf, it was because I trusted him that he would make sure nothing happened to me. I pulled away and looked in his dark brown eyes.
"So, I came to see if you wanted to do anything tomorrow because it's Friday and I get my shift off tomorrow." Jacob said.
I walked over to my truck, opened the door, and turned the truck on. He followed me and watched me. He then stood there waiting for me to reply. I turned around.
"I was just thinking of coming over to see you tomorrow, but you are already here." I said.
"It must be your lucky day." Jacob said leaning against my truck like a model.
It looked like Jacob was flirting with me. I did not know the right time to tell him how I felt.
"I have to get home and let my dad know where I am." I said.
"OK, I'll call you tomorrow." Jacob said as he was heading to his bike and got on it.
"OK."
I got in my truck and closed the door. I rolled down my window and said goodbye to him.
"Bye, Bella." Jacob said driving off in the parking lot.
"Bye, Jacob!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted a picture of Jacob.