Chapter 11

Bella's P.O.V
Seth and I played around and goofed around like any couple of friends would do. He acted so much like Jacob before he became a werewolf. He also had not changed being a werewolf. We swam for a little while and then I heard noises. I turned around and was surprised and happy to see what I was looking at.
Jacob's P.O.V
I walked down to the sand and saw Bella's stuff on her blanket. I set my things down and looked to find Bella. I walked down to the beach, and I finally found her with Seth. I was surprised because she never hung out with Seth.
"Hey!" I yelled.
Bella and Seth looked up fast at me.
"Hey, Jacob come in the water with us!" Seth yelled.
"Yeah, it would make me happy!" Bella yelled.
"Anything for you, Bella!" I yelled.
I took off my shirt, set it on my blanket, ran, and got in the water.
Bella's P.O.V
"Isn't he charming?" I whispered to Seth.
"Yeah." Seth replied rolling his eyes.
"You're jealous."
"No. I am not jealous because you are with Jacob. I'm jealous because I don't have a girlfriend."
"Technically, you are jealous."
"OK, smarty pants whatever you say."
I made an annoyed look and knocked him down in the water.
"Technically, you're smarty pants, because you think you not jealous but you are jealous of Jacob and me!"
Suddenly Jacob got to us and scared me by running up to me and hugging me behind my back. I turned around.
"Woo, you scared me." I said looking at Jacob.
"Sorry. So what's going on I heard you yelling?" Jacob asked.
"Seth is jealous of us two."
"Why?"
"Because we are such a great couple,"
Jacob looked confused about what I said. Seth came back up while splashing both of us.
"I'm not jealous of you two I'm jealous that I don't have a girlfriend and you do." Seth replied.
"I don't have a girlfriend." Jacob said.
It got quiet for a second. I was disappointed that Jacob said that he did not have a girlfriend. I thought we were already dating because we kissed.
"I better let you two talk. I'm going back up to the shore!" Seth yelled.
"Me too." I said in an angry tone.
I got out of the water, went back to my stuff, got out my towel, and put it around me. I then sat down and got out my phone to tell Charlie that I will be home in an hour. Jacob came out of the water and sat next to me where his stuff was and looked at me. I did not say a word I was so mad.
"Why are you mad at me?" Jacob asked.
"I'm not!" I yelled.
"You look mad."
I flipped over and looked at him with a disappointed look.
"I thought we were dating." I cried.
"What!" Jacob yelled.
"And I thought that kiss was something more."
"So you think that after I kissed you, we are together?"
"Yeah, we kissed it's obvious were together."
"OK, so, when you kissed Edward for the first time you, guys were together?"
"Yeah."
"Well, Bella I never got to tell you how I felt that night, so I didn't think we were together."
"Oh so sleeping together was nothing!"
He made that look as if he did not know what to say. I got up and put my stuff in my bag.
"No Bella you wanted me to." Jacob replied.
"Yeah, and you said you would." I said.
"As friends."
I ignored him and headed up to the parking lot.
"Where are you going!" Jacob yelled.
"Home." I replied.
"Why?"
"I'm too mad to see you."
"You are making this a big deal!"
Jacob's P.O.V
It was as if Bella was avoiding me as she was disappointed. I had to prove that I love her. She continued to walk up the beach, and I got up and grabbed her arm.
"What are you doing?" Bella asked trying to pull away.
She looked straight in my eyes, and I did the same thing in her eyes.
"Jake the first time you told me you love me you couldn't resent me." Bella said.
She took my hand off her arm.
"Jake you left me alone you could have told me you had patrol and then you also left my room without telling me." Bella said about to cry.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"You should be I was so bored here alone Seth had to give me company while you weren't here."
"Bella I had patrol. What I was I supposed to do."
She did not speak.
"Bella, will you just stay with me?" I asked.
"Jacob, I think it's best we go our separate ways." Bella said.
"No, Bella please...please don't leave me like this."
"Jake, I have no choice."
She tried to walk away, but I stopped her.
"I love you Bella, and I want to be with you!" Jacob yelled.
She turned around and looked at me.
"Will you give me a second chance?" Jacob asked.
She thought about it and gave in.
"Sure why not." Bella replied.
She walked over to me and hugged me. I then hugged her back.
"I love you, Jake." Bella said.
"What?" I asked as I pulled back.
"I love you."
I had wanted to hear you say that for so long. Bella smiled. I grabbed her bag off her arm and put it back where my stuff was. She followed me while still looking at me. I could not stand not looking at her beautiful face. I loved her dark brown eyes and long smooth wavy brown hair. I got closer to her, and she shivered. I touched her face with my hand and leaned down to kiss her soft, warm lips. She kissed me back while grabbing the back of my neck with her hand. We kissed for a minute, and then we pulled away. She hugged me tight where I could not get out of her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted a picture of Jacob and Bella.