Chapter 32 pt 1

Bella's P.O.V

We headed into his house and he pulled me into his room and closed the door behind him. I walked over to a desk with stuff on it.

"When did you get a desk?" I asked.

"A couple days ago when I start caring about school." Jacob replied walking over to me.

"Oh."

He moved my hair away from my right shoulder, leaned over, and kissed my neck. I moaned and turned around and looked at him. He pushed me gently against the wall and kissed my neck. I relaxed and felt his wonderful kisses get to me. After a second, he gave me a love bite on my neck. I moaned and moved a little bent while he was still on me. After he was off my skin, I screamed.

"Owe." I said.

He looked up at me.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you." Jacob said.

"It's okay you can't help it." I said.

"It's not okay Bella my werewolf traits could have hurt you."

"Jake."

"No, look what I did."

He turned me around. I walked away from and looked in his mirror at my neck. The bite mark was not that noticeable but now I had a hickey on my neck. I turned back around and looked at him.

"It's just a hickey no big deal." I said.

"Not a big deal! If your dad finds out, he would never let me be with you!" Jacob said.

"Then I won't let him find out."

I walked toward him.

"How it's very noticeable."

"I'll figure a way."

I took his hands.

"Bella." Jacob said.

"Yes." I replied looking into his eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

I grabbed his silky hair, pulled him close and kissed him. He kissed me back. We kissed for a while and passionately that we were carried away. He touched the end of my hip and moved his hands up my shirt. He suddenly unstrapped my bra and my bra went to the ground. He stopped kissing me and lifted my shirt ever my head. I just looked at him and smiled about how hot he was.

"What? I am taking your shirt off." Jacob said.

"Nothing I'm just noticing how much you changed over the year." I said.

"Oh."

"It's just you.... I don't know how to explain it."

"You don't have to."

Suddenly now all I had on was pants. He kissed me again, and I lifted his shirt over his head showing his gorgeous hot tan abs. I then touched him. He was so warm, and I felt so safe around him. He then looked down at me and smiled.

"Bella, you know when you look at me like that you make me want to blush, but it's not cool for me." Jacob said.

"So you have to be cool around me?" I asked.

"No that's not what I meant; I meant that when you look at me like that it makes me feel uncomfortable."

"How, it's not like we are not together."

"It's because we never been this serious before cause last time we didn't know what we were doing."

"Jake just relax I love your body and it shouldn't bother you."