Chapter 2

Bella's P.O.V
I pulled into Jacob's driveway and parked the truck. I got out of the truck and saw Jacob coming toward me.
"Hey Bella, how have you been?" Jacob asked me pulling me into his arms.
"I'm doing well, I guess." I replied.
"Good, are you getting over the bloodsucker yet?"
He put me back down on the ground.
"Yeah, I'm getting there." I replied.
"That's good." Jacob said.
"Yeah."
Jacob smiled, and I looked down with a shy look on my face. It was awkward for a second.
"Well, Bella let's go to my garage." Jacob said.
"Alright." I said.
I followed him to the garage, and we walked in. I sat down on his stool, and he stood against his bike.
"So Bella what do you want to do today. Is that why you came to see me?" Jacob asked.
I looked down again shyly then back at him.
"Yeah, I came here to spend some time with you." I replied.
"Oh, so what do you want to do then?" Jacob asked.
"I don't know, what do you want to do?"
"How about we go to the beach?"
"Sure, but what beach?"
"You'll see. I'll be right back."
Jacob walked away.
"Where are you going?" I asked getting up from the chair.
"Going to get food. Stay here." Jacob replied walking out of his garage.
"OK, I'll be here waiting."
I sat back down and waited until he came back. When he returned, he was wearing a shirt and swim trunks.
"Let's get going." Jacob said.
"What car do you want to drive in?" I asked getting off the stool.
"Let's go in yours."
I handed him the keys, and we walked out of the garage. He grabbed my hand, and it felt weird touching his hand because the only hand I've ever touched was Edward's. I would pull my hand away, but it was a little late for that because he pulled away from my hand and walked over to the car door. He got in the driver seat, and I sat next to him. He pulled the truck out of the driveway and onto the road. We then drove to some beach which I did not even know about.