Chapter 36

Bella's P.O.V

We got to the beach, and I totally forgot that Charlie was at Billy's for a while so I did not want to be alone especially if Madison will be with Seth for a little while. Therefore, I decided I wanted to be with Jacob for a little while.

"Bella, I'll be right back." Jacob said.

"OK." I said.

He got out of the truck and I waited for him. After five minutes, it felt like longer. I was getting ready to get out and see what's going on but suddenly he came back with a shirt on. I guess he would get his shirt he left somewhere. He got in the truck, I crawled on him, and he put his arm around me.

"Are you okay?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah, I'm was just worried about you. You were gone a little while." I replied.

"Sorry I had to tell the pack, and I went to get my shirt."

"It's okay."

"OK well, we better get you home you have graduation tomorrow."

"OK."

I moved away from him and he started the truck, pulled out, and headed to my house. On the way home, I heard howling in the forest.

"Is it always like this every night?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much when we start our shift." Jacob said.

"So before you go to patrol, you have to do that?"

"Yep."

"So that signal means they have gone?"

"Yeah."

I nodded my head at him and looked. He smiled and chuckled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." Jacob replied.

We pulled into my house and parked the truck. I got out so did he. I walked up to him and held his hand.

"So now that you're not working tonight will you stay with me for a little while till Madison gets back?" I asked.

"Huh, what about your dad he will be here soon?" Jacob asked.

"He is going to your house tonight for a little while. By the way, when did you care when he's here you're not?"

"When I gave you a hickey that is still on your neck and when I didn't want your father to break us apart."

"Jake I'm kind of miss your bad boy side better."

"Why?"

"Because this good side of you doesn't want to be with me."

"That is not true."

"Then prove it to me."

He did not speak he did not want to do anything serious with me.

"Will you at least stay with me? I don't like being alone." I asked.

"Yes." Jacob replied.

"Thanks."

We headed inside and closed the door beside us.

"So what do you want to do?" Jacob asked.

"Well, I don't have homework or anything, so do you want to go upstairs?" I asked.

"Sure."

We headed upstairs and walked into my room.

Jacob's P.O.V

Walking into her room was weird because the last time I was in there was I think Monday. I walked over to her desk and looked at her pictures. She had pictures of me and her, her friends and her family. The pictures were from a whole year ago.